• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 more strays ...they have arrived

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
have just had a call about two little buns found in a wood ...:( ..were in the middle of no where so looks like they were dumped ...poor things :(
they will probably be here tomorrow sometime . :?:? now we realy are full :shock:

Last edited:
Tis that time of year.
Had my first stray brought in by the rspca yesterday :( but then got a call from his owner last night and he's gone home today :D doesn't happen very often so I'm quite pleased:D

At least your little ones will be safe once they get to you

the man that brought them to us needs a medal ....he spent ages trying to catch them in that awful weather . thought he would have to leave one as it was so difficult but got it in the end :D

nice to know at least some people still care . :D

Its great to actually focus on the positives eg the man that brought them in for a change. Theres so many nasty people out there that you sometimes forget that there are nice people too.

Well done, glad they're safe;)

from each other or other rabbits ...perhaps there were more than two...dont know .
certainly consistant with rabbit bites from fighting though .

they seem fine other wise.:)

Oh, poor sweet little babies!:cry: And yes.....bless the man who had the compassion and took the time to catch them and get them to safety. It restores my faith in people a bit when I hear things like this.:D

Oh, poor sweet little babies!:cry: And yes.....bless the man who had the compassion and took the time to catch them and get them to safety. It restores my faith in people a bit when I hear things like this.:D

they are certainly not babies ....the one we think may be a salander is huge:shock: and they both have their ...errm bits :oops:

Back