• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Piccies & Vids of the Girls!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I haven't posted piccies of the girls for a while so decided to sit in their run and take some snaps of them. They were really curious today and jumping up at me, licking the camera and giving me bunny kisses. Here are the good shots of them. Most of them turned out too blurry.

80vriv9.jpg

^Milly posing for the camera

6p81ams.jpg

^Molly posing for the camera

81s0fwg.jpg

^Posing together

7xya6gj.jpg

^Molly at 2 months old

6x8mfxl.jpg

^Huge transformation of Molly at 5 months old

6lb6fxc.jpg

^Molly washing her paws

80pxow3.jpg

^Shall I go in the tunnel? Nah, I'll just sit here and pose.

Videos of the two girls:

Molly's Movie

Milly's Movie

gosh theyve got so big! very pretty! omg ur run looks o tidy! dont they pull all the hay out everywhere?mine do!

Lol. I have bought the rubber mats to help their sore hocks and in the meantime, I have put straw down on the run floor. It looks so cool and funny. It didn't take as much straw as I thought to fill the space. They love forgaging in the straw and Milly has been burrowing underneath it for pieces of hay I have sprinkled on top, as it's fallen to the bottom. I don't know whether to keep the straw once I've got the rubber mats and just change the straw once a week or so or just until the mats arrive. They seem to enjoy the straw. What happens to straw once it's rained on? What do you think to this idea? Here are some pictures:

8c26xe9.jpg

^Layout of the run

89kfsw3.jpg

^Both of them in the straw

6shhevs.jpg

^Both of them sitting in the straw together

8f2xf90.jpg

^Milly says hi

After these pictures were taken and I had given them some more hay, Milly gave me a big kissy thanking me for the hay. It was so cute.

Awww what cuties!! They are just beautiful :lol: I bet they love digging around in all that straw :D I would have thought it will go all soggy in the rain and need sweeping up and replacing x

Very pretty bunnies!
My two are messy. :lol: I give them a washing up bowl full of stray, and a few minutes later one of them has tipped it up and by evening, it's scattered all over.. I'd love to do like you've done, and fill the run with stray just to see their faces... Might have to do that for a treat sometime.

They are looking gorgeous! :love: I didn't know what size mini rexes were but I have the same green tunnel so it gives me a good idea of their size.... they seem tiny! :shock: :lol:

Thanks. They are defintely standard rexes because they are only 5 months old and already 2kg each!!! which I think is about 4lbs 4oz. Adult mini rexes only reach 3.5lbs.

What I've done is put the clean straw into a bag and chucked away the wet/dirty straw. In the morning, if it's not going to rain, I'll put the straw back out again and just extra straw on top to fill any gaps. What do you think to this idea?

Last edited:
Back