• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter tray tippin

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Lilly keeps tipping out and digging her litter tray.

does anyone have any tips? Shes always done it, but now im using Biocatolet its so annoying!!!

xxx

Someone suggested using sticky back velcro to stick the litter tray to the base of the cage.

Maa digs out her freshly cleaned litter tray every morning! :p yeah I know :roll: So I just put a tiny bit of litter in - about a mug full which is just enough to soak up one wee really, and no hay - she seems to want to clear it all out and sit on the bare plastic :? Her hay is in a big storage box next to the litter tray - the big box should have been her litter tray but she likes to keep it clean for a bed.

Maa digs out her freshly cleaned litter tray every morning! :p yeah I know :roll: So I just put a tiny bit of litter in - about a mug full which is just enough to soak up one wee really, and no hay - she seems to want to clear it all out and sit on the bare plastic :? Her hay is in a big storage box next to the litter tray - the big box should have been her litter tray but she likes to keep it clean for a bed.

haha, if she has anymore boxes in her crate, she won't be able to move!!

lol. she already has two,. nick says shes just naughty!!

Thanks guys x

Back