• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg..Thumper ill.....been to vets

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
need some mega vibes for my old Thumps please :cry::cry::cry:

went to feed him this morning and he was all tangled up in hay . he was going round in circles and his head was slightly to one side . His nose and chin are all wet too.

last time he was like this he had a realy realy bad ear infection . we nearly lost him . he totaly surprised the vet when he recovered ...even though it took months to get him right .

i think it is the same thing . Although i am also going to treat for ec just in case .

thing is Thumper has so much going against him now at 9 yrs old that i dont think he s gonna have the strength to fight it this time around . Hes so thin its scary and he was booked in for a dental check next wednesday...dont know how hell cope with GA on top of this :?:?:(

i cant lose my baby now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
oh no poor thumps sending healing vibes his way and will be thinking about him
get well soon thumps

lisa,rosie and mo xxx

Oh no Angie :shock::cry:

Is he on antibiotics now? Poor Thumper and poor you :cry:

Sending mega vibes for the old boy

Janex

ive started him on baytrill and panacur this morning .

hes already on metacam

i was going to take him to vets but its one i dont know so will traet him myself untill monday unless he gets any worse ...if he gets worse then i suppose ill have to see someone else . :(

OMG! I am so sorry, sending mega healing vibes Thumpers way, keep us updated, loads of (((hugs))) xxx

lots and lots of vibes... i own a nearly 10 year old bun and she has nearly completly recovered from myxi now. being older he may recover slower but i am sure he has the ability to with all your love and care xx good luck xx

Thumper is no worse this evening . while in his hutch left alone he seems quite steady but if i pick him up he is terrible when i put him back down . going round and round in circles ...bless him . :(

Am keeping handling to a minimum and have cut hay in litter tray into short strands so he doesnt get tangled in it again .

Oh no......poor Thumps. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope he makes a full recovery......and SOON. Sending him all of the vibes that I can muster. xxxxx

(((((((VIBES)))))))

Back