• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does he enjoy climbing so much??

sarattie

Alpha Buck
He doesnt like being picked up, but when it comes to climbing, Harvey is such an explorer!! He's mad!! We have moved house since these were taken, so now its only the sofa to climb! I thought rabbits were supposed to be nervous of heights!!!

Ever since he was a baby we ahd to be careful as we would look away and suddenly Harvey was on top of the dining room table...

If theres something to climb he finds it.... He just has to be King of the Castle!!!

n558121993_444475_201.jpg

hmmm how can I get up there?
IMG_1247.jpg

hmmm not quite high enough...
img_1844Small.jpg

Im sure they keep the yoggies up here...there must be an easy route....
IMG_0675Small.jpg

What??
I40_0694Small.jpg

yes here it is!
IMG_1828Small.jpg

If I cant get in thier cage, Ill just settle for on top of it!
IMG_4156.jpg

Oh well Ill have to settle here then...
IMG_1770.jpg

Biscuit's like that!! Maybe it's a lop thing?? :lol:
We had a load of junk on the patio about a year ago, and Biscuit being Biscuit decided it was an obstacle course and had to get across. If she fell off, she'd go right back to the start and have another go!! It was great watching her try and get across the top of my cat's little hut. It's plastic and a sort of dome shape so she kept sliding off, but after 4 attempts managed to get across. Go bunny!!

Squishy and Teddy are JUST like that!!! GREAT pics!!!:D:D

Put me out of my misery......what IS that in the big jar on the left of your table?!?!?:? :lol:

Back