• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which neutered trio works better?...

:wave: Depends on the personality of the buns really, I have a bonded two girl one boy trio and now i'm adding another boy, i've noticed the girls are more stroppy though....

I have 2 girls & a boy in my trio, I've noticed that there's always one bun left out though and the girls can be really stroppy with each other :?

I have a two buck one doe trio and its the girl who was the trouble to start with, the boys got on fine!

I've had both combinations, and I think it entirely depends on individual personalities :D

My 2 doe/1 buck trio was mother, daughter and an unrelated buck. And my 2 buck/1 doe trio are all unrelated.

If your original pair are chilled out in the company of other rabbits, then it doesn't matter whether you introduce a buck or doe. However if they're anti-social with other rabbits, I wouldn't even bother trying to bond a third because you might end up with 3 singles if they fight :(

Amy

My trio is two sisters and an unrelated buck.

He was acepted by them with no trouble, but when we recently tried to bond a fourth , a doe, they ALL began to fight:roll::roll:

Have reluctantly put that bond on ice for a bit.

Back