• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics Of Some Of My Buns! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I took a few pics of some of my gang this morning, so decided to share!:D

Here is a pic of my trio Teddy, Tallulah, and Trixie that I posted Christmas pics of.:D You can see Herbie and Dottie in the background!

Teddy, Trixie, and Tallulah
ABunsgroup.jpg

Teddy
AbunsTeddy3.jpg

ABunsTeddy4.jpg

AbunsTeddy5.jpg

Trixie
AbunsTrixie.jpg

ABunsTrixieandTallulah.jpg

Tallulah
AbunsTallulah.jpg

Herbie and Dottie
AbunsHerbieandDottie.jpg

AbunbunHerbie3.jpg

Dottie
AbunbunDottie.jpg

Squishy and Holly
AbunsHollyandSquishy2.jpg

AbunsHollyandSquishy.jpg

Holly
AbunsHolly.jpg

* Just for the record.....Teddy, Tallulah, and Trixie DON'T have green water....it's actually a yellow water bottle!!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Wow - what stunning bunnies! They're all beautiful :love:

Teddy has such unusual colouring - I've never seen a bun like that before :love:

LOL! It changes on a daily basis, as I foster as well.....but I have QUITE a few of my own! Let's just say I have more than Chloaster, and less than Jane!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are absolutely scrumptious!!:D But my favourite is the one of Dottie in the background of the first picture. Stunningly beautiful.:)

i like squishy too, and dotty, but teddy is very striking. in the first pic i thought it was another bun half hiding behind him!

Back