• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor rabbit home

So after Destiny managed to close the hutch door all night I've been thinking about getting a new home for them. WITHOUT a door. So Destiny won't lock them both out. This is what I'm thinking of now:
D06004%20L%20WEB.jpg

SIZE 42"D x 30"W x 38"H

As you can see... no door, the buns would never be kept in here but I would be using it as a base for them. Would something like this be good for my buns?

Last edited:
Mine have hutches in their enclosures, but I've taken the door off some, and wedged the door open on others. Would that work, rather than buying something new?

I can't find out how to take the door off. I swear the magic pixies made this thing. (AKA I'm dense)
I can't wedge it open, I have tried but it doesn't seem to work.

I don't know what it is, but the thing is self assebly so it will be seen as extra packaging and just end up in the bin. We don't need it as there aren't any flies in the house.

Back