• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good indoor cages!

nannybonk

Warren Scout
Does anybody have a good indoor cage? I have found a few but wondering if anybody knows of a good place to get them or has one that is really good.

Thanks in advance,
Hannah

I think dog crates with a big underbed box for litter are best for bunnies, but I do love my marchioro cages - they're very well made and roomy :)

I have the big zooplus one - it really is huge and was a great price. The only downside are the two tiny doors on the top which are a bit too small to lift a bunny in and out of. I would recommend it though, if you have somewhere to put it!

Last edited:
Pretty much all bought cages are too small, imo.

Have you heard about NIC / C&C cages? They are great, I have one for my Maddie, and she'd go crazy if I tried to put her in anything smaller ;).

002.jpg

Thanks for all your advice. I think for now we have decided to bring the run in from outisde as it just sits there and use that as a home for now. It is only going to be unti about march time when we are going to get a shed and put them all in there.

Thank you everybody,
Hannah

I got an indoor cage for the girls while they were recovering from their spay from P@H. Without them, I don't know what I would have done. It's a good short-term option.

Rallybunny i lvoe that cage, what is it??

It's from here, and although I haven't told my o/h how much it cost, it has been worth every penny. Evo looooooves it, I often hear him prancing around in there at night. :lol: It was an absolute pig to put together though, and I put the shelf in so he could get in an out as there's no floor level door. Still very glad I got it though.

Couple more pics......

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

Aw, not fair. About the biggest cage I could find in a norwegian pet shop was this:
buret.jpg

Might be some tad-bit bigger but.... yeah:roll: If you're going to get a giant cage in Norway you better build one...and don't get me started on the outdoor hutches:shock:

It's from here, and although I haven't told my o/h how much it cost, it has been worth every penny. Evo looooooves it, I often hear him prancing around in there at night. :lol: It was an absolute pig to put together though, and I put the shelf in so he could get in an out as there's no floor level door. Still very glad I got it though.

Couple more pics......

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

OH NO I am going to have to move house again!! I so need that cage!!... It would over take our front room though!!!!!

Back