• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of this hutch?

Its lovely and high, apart from the section under the hutch, but 3ft is not very wide. I think a lot of people on here would advise for a minimum of 4ft wide as buns like to run round in circles :roll:. They also need a snuggly bedroom that's nice and enclosed. Hopefully some other people will offer some advice soon :D

Personally, I would add to the run and make it a few feet wider. Other than that it looks great. It ended at a good price too

i was in our local pet shop yesterday and that was reatailing for £164!! - the end price was really good!
i have got a similar hutch and have 2 bunnies in it....the living area isnt as big as i would have liked but they have access to the run all the time ( apart from overnight) and i have also just bought another 6x4 run that i have addedd to the exsisting run

the hutch i have is http://www.zooplus.co.uk/froogle_uk/-1287/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_hutches/53359- people on here have said that its too small but my 2 seem to be fine with it and it passed muster with the rspca who i got the buns from. the buns are able to move around and hop iun circles- nice and shelterd bederoom area too- good build quality and you are also able to get made to measure covers for it.

the only difference I noticed was that in the hutch i have the roof lifts up and there is space for storage and/or insullation.
the run is taller than mine in the main part but even the smallest part is tall enough for my 2 to stand up and have a good old stretch!

Back