• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really thought id lost Crystal last night

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
got in from work at half 4 in the morning i entered my garden to find Crystals hutch door wide open, i went into panic mode switched on my shed light which lights up my whole garden and i start searching everywhere no look so i started looking in neighbours gardens at this point i was in tears and the thoughts started going round my head 'im never going to see her again' it then started raining so i thought id go into my hpuse and change into a water proof coat and get a touch to help me see better, i open my door walk into the living room and there staring at me was a very relaxed Crystal :shock: i was abit confused on how she actually got there but this morning my next door neighbour knocked on my door and told me that she'd seen Crystal running around my garden last night when i was at work so she picked Crystal up and placed her back in her hutch but the door wouldnt shut properly on her hutch so my neighbour put her in my house instead.. im very grateful my neighbour did that it would have been so easy for her to just leave Crystal who probably would have gone missing. im just glad it ended happily and not sad.

Last edited:
Great news that Crystal was found safe & well :D I wouldn't advertise the fact that you leave your back door open on the internet though :shock:

7 posts :shock::lol:

How come you leave youe door open? Wouldn't have thought it safe in this day and age.

Hope you got the hutch door sorted,

my towns really quiet so nothing much happens :D my back door isnt the easiest to get to either, my neighbours are really nosey so they would deffinatly see someone if anyone came to burgle from me lol i have such nice neighbours :D Crystals hutch is totally broken im no good at diy so im going to just buy a new hutch when the warmer weather comes in so at the moment shes a house rabbit im loving having her in the house again :D

xxx

:lol: you can say that again! :p

But seriously - how can you go out and leave your door unlocked? :shock: What if someone came in and hid under your bed? :shock: Look after yourself young lady :no:

Back