• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sparky's very ill - update - still at vets

honey

Alpha Buck
sparky has been admitted to the vet with stasis :cry: he's very poorly and i thought i was losing him as i rushed him to the vets this morning. he's holding on at the moment but i don't know if he can get better, he was almost lifeless :cry::cry::cry: please sent vibes for him :(

Last edited:
thanks everyone, have just been reading through some of the other threads on stasis, hope all the other poorly bunnies feel better soon too

Sending millions and trillions of vibes sparkies way! i really hope he pulls through fingers crossed :cry:xxxx

he made it through the night :D the vet said the first 24hours were crucial and he's through that :) he's still lethargic but had a nibble on a bit of food, not much though. there's a bit more hope for him today and i'm going to see him later. just had a delivery from the hay experts so he will have a good selection of hays taken in for him :D thanks for all the vibes, they seem to be working :D

i went to see him earlier and he looks sooo much better. he hadn't eaten or been drinking but is being syringe fed and given sub cutaneous fluids. i took him a good selection of hays and he started eating the orchard grass straight away :D i'm hoping he may be able to come home tomorrow :D

Back