• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm trapped in my bathroom....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
.... with 4 rabbits !!!

Gave up bonding in the living room last night as Speedy just kept jumping on the sofa with me! So today i have shoved them all in the bath.... and nothing is happening apart from Daisy & Gabe keep trying to escape. Earlier Gabe did try and eat Speedy's bum but he seems to have lost interest now and is rearranging the towels and thumping!

Oh why is bonding such a chore!!

I honestly don't know how its going, we are back in the living room and had a few scuffles but all buns ignoring each other.... Speedy still keeps jumping on sofa when he is 'tackled' and finding it very difficult to keep putting him back in 'the line of fire' but all in all not too bad....I love that little bun...it has to work!!

Awww, you will have to put a pic up for us of Speedy.
I' ve had to put Digger on a diet :eek:ops
Sparkle is allowed her Xmas treats when Digger is in his favorite bed area doing what X French lops do best [ sleeping ].

:wave: evening,

Don#'t worry hun, I'm not sure that mine are completely bonded yet and it's been over a month...& you're doing this somewhere that isn't 100% netural so they're behaving quite well considering.

Have you tried a car journey..perhaps with them in the boot if the carrier isn't big enough and mine also seemed to enjoy bananna on the head.

Back