• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toyah...

capel

Warren Veteran
is a changed bunny:D. She no longer dashes away frantically when she senses a hand near her head. She's not exactly seeking out human interaction, but certainly doesn't seem as terrified now.
DSC03326.jpg

DSC03327.jpg

aww thats great news ...and i love the name ;)
Thanks. We named her after Toyah Wilcox because of her mad hair, although Gordon reckoned she looked more like Cindy Lauper. But you can't name a rabbit CINDY!!!!!! Can you? She is beginning to get so friendly now. I just hope she doesn't regress when she goes back outside.:?

Last edited:
aww - she's lovely :):wave: and such fantastic fur

BTW - where did you get that litter tray from?

Kate

Hi Kate:wave:. I bought my 2 of my high backed litter trays from an independent pet shop, and the others through ebay, as I found all the others too small.

Rick...

Hi Rick:wave:. Nia got rid of her Fosterbun status after her accident and the discovery of her spinal problem. Toyah is our present Fosterbun-in-residence at the moment. She's looking for a nice home...

Back