• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good things in P@H over Christmas!!!

toffee

Mama Doe
I popped into P&H for a look round just before Christmas and they had a French lop for sale. He was £70 which I think is great because it will discourage most people from buying on impulse. It also had info about how big they grow and that they mustn't be kept in a normal rabbit hutch. If you bought the rabbit you got £10 off a giant hutch or other suitable housing.

Also they had a 3ft wire cage in there with a big orange sign saying that it was only suitable for guinea pigs and that you mustn't keep a rabbit in one.

I went in to have a whinge with my boyfriend but actually came out quite calm!!

Our local P@H has improved a lot recently - they seem to know their stuff, the cages/hutches are spotless and they have lots of choice. When we got our rescue bun Angel from there recently, the assistant was really good and even told us all about her pets - she obviously enjoys enjoyed her job. I think they have improved over the last year.

our PAH sell "giant house rabbits" for £129.... they are beautiful.... I think they a papillions (sp??)

I wish....

I'm glad all of your p@h have improved recently but as of Portsmouth: the adoption cages are still dispicable and the customer service is atrocious. Saw a man selling a 4 foot by 2 foot guinea pig hutch to a girl who had bought a rabbit today, even though it said on the brochure it was for guinea pigs not rabbits.

Back