• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

xmas spirit and bonding!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i am holding my breath...all the buns were getting on apart from bandit..he kept nipping and chasing poor willow and she was scared of him..yup a teeny lionhead bossing around a huge frenchie girly.!!!

there was a massive fight as well as usual scuffles and there was n serious imjury no broken skin etc.
ive been sleeping on my settee for weeks every night and my sleep patterns shot caring for my daughter me having fits and keeping an eye on these buns all the time...so i didnt get up till after midday after a few hours sleep and since then theres been no biting of willow by bandit..and no scuffles...
indeed i have had a huge pile of furry loved up buns of all colours shapes and sizes.....ssooooo cute.
all i need now is for bandit to wash willow a lo and were almost there..whoooo hooooooo
i know it can all go bad tomorrow but im keeping fingers crossed. maybe its the chritsmas spirit thats helped them eh. that or the mood lighting of the xmas tree:lol::lol:

the only rucks there is are when the littlies are sleeping in the ferplast trio litter tray and the frenchies need a wee desperately:lol:

Sounds like you're doing well Deb.

Have you tried putting some mashed banana on Willow's head and seeing if Bandit will lick it off?

Have you tried putting some mashed banana on Willow's head and seeing if Bandit will lick it off?

I have had the strangest experience ( quite by accident too). In an attempt to aid the Flynn/ Maddie bond as I've had to move them into the hall while we use the dining room, I thought I'd try banana or pureed apple and they couldn't have cared less.:roll: :lol:
Flynn had what looked like a little itchy patch on his head and I used a bit of soothing tea tree cream on it and all of a sudden he's a babe magnet!:lol: Maddie went nuts for it, grooming his head and licking him. I'm not saying I'm out of the woods yet, but it's been brilliant!:lol:

:lol: love it!
hey do you think the frenchies might get over excited and accidnetnally eat the littlies?:lol:

bif hates bananas and i do have some apple sauce.just a little smear i guess....
ill try it later..last night willow during their exercise stint..the first since they semed bonded...chased bif..but bif had been sniffing willos bits consgtantly:shock:

back in thepen her and willow cuddle up and go to sleep together..i dont get it:?

time will tell its gotta run its course!!!

Back