• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Groups of 4

Fran

Warren Veteran
Anyone have a group of 4? Am thinking of bonding 4 of mine sometime next year and getting them a shed but not sure whether it would be easier to just keep them in 2 pairs instead :? Thank you xx

I have a group of four :D Bonded them a couple of months ago. Originally they were a two buck pair and a two doe pair :D My boys had lived with a little Nethie doe before though, she now lives in the house after her spay :lol: They all get on well now and live in a shed with run, well dog shed kennel and covered run :D

have a group of 7. 4 bucks 3 does. they are a happy group. takes a while for everyone to get their order sorted but they are lovely to watch now! go for it, if it doesnt work at least you have 2 pairs they can go back to ;)

go for it, if it doesnt work at least you have 2 pairs they can go back to ;)

That's what I thought, may as well give it a go ;) Was originally going to have a group of 5 but think 4 is better, plus Tufty hates being outside away from me anyway so would be happier in my room with a husbun so guess I'm getting number 6 in the next few months :roll:

Back