• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ickle Baby Jack

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been looking through lots of old photos and stumbled upon this one of Jack when he was about 4 weeks old. That would have been around Christmas 1998. As you can see I knew no better than to feed a rubbish cereal mix :oops:

Jack was always a very greedy boy

Picture671.jpg

Oh how I love and miss that Bun ...............

Janex

Awwww so little and so cute.The bowl is nearly bigger than him:love::love:Where did he come from Jane?

Awwww so little and so cute.The bowl is nearly bigger than him:love::love:Where did he come from Jane?

He was the result of a still fertile castrated Buck, Seamus, doing 'the deed' with Jack's Mummy Beatrice. Seamus also got the other two Does he lived with pregnant :shock::shock::shock:

I kept all the babies

Janex

Was Jack the last remaining baby?

No, just the greedy one who was always to be found near the food bowl :rolleyes:

I kept all the babies from all the accidental litters. But Jack became extra special to me

Here is a pic of Jack on top of some of his siblings !! :lol:

Picture674.jpg

Janex

so are any of jack's relatives still with you? in all the time i have talked to you never thought to ask jack's story, its obvious how special he was to you x jess

Aww... Bless him!

I think I may have the same problem you have Jane... I miss my little Leon and since he died I seem to have collected rather a lot of rabbits. Ooops!! I love them all dearly, but it never makes it better, does it?:cry:

Thanks Jane, sometimes animals can do so much more for us than people. He sounds similar to my nutmeg, who was just the most affectionate bun ever. i was heartbroken when i lost him. Thanks again jane, x Jess

Back