• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ssshh don't tell my dad

karen354

Warren Veteran
Look what I've done to my mum and dad's dining chair :lol::lol:mum knows what I've done but dad doesn't :lol::lol: Don't tell my dad or he'll send me to bed :lol::lol:

PICT0038.jpg

Dad sat on that chair during Christmas Dinner didn't he.
Dad has Brussel Sprouts with his Turkey
Brussel Sprouts give Dad windy-pops so the damage was all his fault :D

Janex

Dad sat on that chair during Christmas Dinner didn't he.
Dad has Brussel Sprouts with his Turkey
Brussel Sprouts give Dad windy-pops so the damage was all his fault :D

Janex

:lol::lol:
That's very true Jane, dad won't know the difference :lol::lol:

Love Fizzy X X

:shock::shock::shock::shock:
did fizz do that :shock::?:?

Yes, she's also done it to the other three chairs :shock:I have covered two(not got round to the other two yet) but she's also been at the two covered..

To her those chairs are hers :lol:she was furious yesterday when we all sat down to Christmas dinner, she kept jumping up on out knees she was annoyed we were on her chairs :lol::lol:

To her those chairs are hers :lol:she was furious yesterday when we all sat down to Christmas dinner, she kept jumping up on out knees she was annoyed we were on her chairs :lol::lol:

:lol:Flynn sulked for a full 48 hours when we had to claim back our dining room ( and furniture ) for Christmas lunch. He is in the hall with Maddie and although I bought some favour back with his stocking and pressies, I think I'm only just being forgiven now.:lol:

If any of my boogers did that my folks would make me live in the shed along with them!:shock::lol::lol: Hope your oh has a sense of humour!:lol:

Men don't notice anything anyway!! It'll be fine!:D:lol:

I so wish that was true. Flynn trashed the dining room carpet when I shut the door.:oops: He scraped it all up along the join and then for afters, raked up the carpet under the table!:shock: I had a major chocolate button moment and thought o/h would make me banish Flynn outside. Fortunately, I have a very understanding husband.:roll:

Back