• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia.

capel

Warren Veteran
I know there's a big wide world just on the other side of my crate mum, but I honestly am perfectly happy sitting here watching the world go by.
DSC03324.jpg

It's just that it sometimes looks so much safer in here:)
DSC03325.jpg

DSC03323.jpg

:D She is looking like a different bun since we collected her :love::love:
It's lovely to see her looking so happy as a very very spoilt housebun...
Her piggie hutch mates are doing so well :D they now have a shed to themselves ...
Andy bought me a new camera today I've taken 110 pics so far of the buns and piggies :lol::lol:

Hi Rick! Yes she was poorly after her bad fall, and she also tested almost off the scale for EC! She's on a 60 day course of panacur( the other 3 are on a 28 day course "just in case") and she is looking and moving so much better now. The weather was so mild this morning that I put her out in the run in a very sheltered part of the garden and lined her pet carrier with vet bed so it was like a fleece-lined igloo for her. She spent about 10 minutes exploring the run and nibbling on the grass and then took herself off for a snooze. However, the wind's got up now so she's back in the hall..asleep! Floss, Bournville and Toyah are still outside though. Toyah loves it out there and has been running around and throwing in the odd binky for good measure. She was spayed last Thursday and hardly seemed to notice:lol:

Last edited:
Hi Rick! Yes she was poorly after her bad fall, and she also tested almost off the scale for EC! She's on a 60 day course of panacur( the other 3 are on a 28 day course "just in case") and she is looking and moving so much better now. The weather was so mild this morning that I put her out in the run in a very sheltered part of the garden and lined her pet carrier with vet bed so it was like a fleece-lined igloo for her. She spent about 10 minutes exploring the run and nibbling on the grass and then took herself off for a snooze. However, the wind's got up now so she's back in the hall..asleep! Floss, Bournville and Toyah are still outside though. Toyah loves it out there and has been running around and throwing in the odd binky for good measure. She was spayed last Thursday and hardly seemed to notice:lol:

Good too know she is better,good one hilda

Back