• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its a christmas miracle

Well I decided to give choci and lily one more chance at rebonding today and it worked:D

This morning they both looked so sad, choci didn't even want his breakfast:( So I picked Lily up, placed her on top of the big run and opened the hutch doors to let choci out. They were so pleased to see each other:D At the moment choci is humping lily like he did in their first week together, but lily don't seem to mind that much. I'll never no for sure what happened to make them fight, guess it was something I did wrong:roll: I'm keeping a close eye, but there as been no fighting so far and they've been together about 6 hours now.

All my other trys at rebonding failed, I can't believe this one worked out:shock: I'm very pleased, but I'm already missing my snuggle bun as when choci's with lily he does not bother with me so much:( But I do have to others that will let me cuddle them:D

Back