• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh rabbit tricks?

Mairi

Young Bun
Dunno if right section or not.. but yeah.
this is not for a show or anything, i just want my rabbit to be talented.
What tricks can your rabbit do?

Mine - play cards, binkie, hurdles.

by playing cards i mean like i tought it to only choose the red cards.

how on earth did you do that?

my rabbit flops, binkies, munches, pushes balls and kisses me... oh wait, thats what all rabbits do.

no offence, but i wouldn't want my rabbit to be good at tricks, like a performing monkey, my rabbits are simply good at being rabbits.

Its cool though, each to thier own x

how on earth did you do that?

my rabbit flops, binkies, munches, pushes balls and kisses me... oh wait, thats what all rabbits do.

no offence, but i wouldn't want my rabbit to be good at tricks, like a performing monkey, my rabbits are simply good at being rabbits.

Its cool though, each to thier own x

Cards - Just teach it to pick a certain colour or card for tricks easy tbh.

None taken, I just want my rabbit to be happy and good at something that way we can play games and stuff together. That's all i ask for, a happy rabbit.

Cards - Just teach it to pick a certain colour or card for tricks easy tbh.

umm, rabbits can't distinguish red from black, they are also short sighted so I would think pattern regonition on playing cards is unlikely ;)

Their sense of smell is pretty good though so I imagine they could pick a treat up from under cups.

Back