• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GJW Titmuss

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Hi
I stumbled upon this site, and it certainly looks good, just wondering if anyone uses this and what they are like?

xxx

i got it from them..... a fraction of the cost of pellets i dont even mind the cost of postage cus its still cheaper :)

I ordered straw from them once, but didn't like it as much as the one I normally get. I also got some things for our pond. The delivery was fast and everything was well packed.

I have just this minute ordered of them they are dead cheap i ordered my bird seed also i was going to order there easy bed which i put in my birds cages but i only live a few miles from a farm shop that will be cheaper that way

I had an order from them and it was ok, but the hay was awful. Would be ok as warm bedding hay I guess but not eating. Apart from that they are good.

I ordered late on the 26th and my order has just arrived that was really quick :pi must admit i live near a farm shop so i get hay and bedding from there

Back