• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter help

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I need to change to either bio catolet or megazorb, which is most absorbant and lest smelly?

please bear in mind, i have two seperate house buns x

I'd recommend Megazorb - it's what we use for our house buns and is great. Have never used the other stuff though, so can't compare I'm afraid. x

ive just strted using it.... its very good, a lot lighter than the pellets i was using... the only time it smells is when Alvin wees on the hay which i put ontop to stop its going everywhere but that only lasts for a few mins and then its smell free..... you will deffo need to put hay over the top of it or youll find it goes every where.... two weeks and its hardly gone down.... a bargain :)

them big huge sacks it comes in.... comes above my waist stood next to it....lololol its mad stuff too 3 scoops and it lines the bottom of the litter tray looks like paper thats been in the washing machine by accident when ya find it in your pocket...lol

I think Megazorb is great. The sacks are about 3 feet (90 cms) high and 18 ins (46 cms) wide. i get it for £4.85 at our local Town and Country Supplies.

i might ring the supplier in Preston near us and see if they have any in, that way i can get selective too x

Back