• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dad found a rabbit last night..

Jocelyn

Mama Doe
Next to his car when he was leaving his girlfriend's house! From the description it sounds like a french lop. They managed to catch it and it's living in dad's g/f's daughter's spare guinea pig cage for now.. I'm guessing it'll probably be far too small but I'm certain it's better than the poor bun being knocked down by a car or a fox!

They're putting leaflets through people's doors but I've said I will foster him or her if it takes too long or no owner comes forward, and if no owner comes forward I guess I will take him/her to Caroline if/when she has room. I won't hold my breath though, this being the time of year that people see fit to abandon animals :(

He/she was found in Worthing in case anyone knows of someone missing a bunny.

Poor bun, chances are its an unwanted christmas present, although if someone does come forward, it would be good to have a load of RWA leaflets to give to them alongside their bun as if it is a christmas pressie the owner probably bought it on impulse!:rolleyes:

Poor bun, this is horrible, i guess we wil be seeing a lot of this over christmas time with many animals :( x

Let's hope it wasn't an unwanted Christmas present :(

So glad your Dad found it before something awful happened.

Poor bun. Do let everyone know what happens.

Aww poor bun, but well done to your dad for picking him up. I hope he has a better new year than he did Christmas day.

The RSPCA keep a lost/found register, which people who have lost buns might ring to see if anyone has found it.
If you let them know, they might be able to help find an owner....
I will update with the tel. no. if I can find it...

Try this...
Advice line: 0300 1234 555 For advice and information contact our enquiries service. This line is open 9am to 5pm, weekdays only.

Last edited:
Back