• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best thing from Pets At Home?U/D got sumthing!with piccies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I got a £20 voucher from my uncle for Pets At Home, not sure what 2 get them though???
They have three of the red and grey tunnels so dont need them, and they have lots of willow stuff here from a bg bulk order i did from hay expertsa month ago.

so basically, what toys do u think they would like, cus they alredy have alot of the stuff there!
4 example, they have, treat balls, jingle balls, the wooden bendy stix, igloos etc etc

so whats the best toy from PAH you have got and would recommend?

(if u dnt lyk PAH then thats fine etc but that dusnt help me so please dnt start a PAH debate xxxxx)

Last edited:
could you not just stock up on food/hay/willow then use the resulting spare money for toys from elsewhere?

though i was there the other day and i got a "gnaw stone" made of baked loam with herbs or something sprinkled on top and both of mine went absolutely mental for it, i've never seen them having so much chewing fun. i can find a link to it if you don't know the one i mean. have fun spending it :D

Bendy green tunnels are brilliant, hay house is a good way to keep hay off the floor, or just buy lots of food.

Bendy green tunnels are brilliant, hay house is a good way to keep hay off the floor, or just buy lots of food.

Those bendy green tunnels ARE pretty good. :) Out of the three tunnels I have, my bendy green one is by far my most favourite because it can be left out with them in the rain, and adjusted to fit the run, etc. Plus, you can buy a connecting pice to attach a couple of those tunnels and make a warren like set up. ^^

Hi
Mine have enjoyed a few bits from the 'Naturals' range there- new bun Blackberry is just now enjoying a bit of log stuffed with a carrot type filling- it's lasting ages. They all also liked a kind of mixed fruit from that range.
Failing that- do your buns eat the food they sell?. Mine eat the green Excel - and a big bag was 25% off in the weeks leading up to Christmas. don't know what it would be now. :)

well my buns eat pets at home brand of nuggets, and i bought a bag 3 weeks ago, but havent had 2 open ti yet cus my other one was still not empty. and i dont want to buy them more food with it. i love buying themt oys from pets at home, its just..they kinda pretty much have everything thats under £5, soa ll thats l;eft is the more pricy stuff, but i dnt wana buy it if they wont play with it.

i was thinking of getting on of those wooden hay houses triangle things cus u can refill them cant u?x

they have a new carrot patch, where the buns can harvest the little straw carrots.

For xmas i bought them some edible books - they like those.

my buns love the really huge willow nests, i fill them with hay and them love to forage inside. they are about £7 though and are edible so your bun make destroy it

They also do a moulded 'snack shack' and root tunnel shaped thingy to gnaw. Like the one I brought down with Poppy and Scampi.... they are good for the teeth and last ages... its made from compacted alfalfa and takes a long time for them to get through. Tho I removed the straw roof from the snack shack (moulded house) cos it was a bit sharp and I worrid about eyes!!
I also got the other day a string/moulded tree with carrots hanging off it... along the same lines as the carrot patch mentioned above... looks a bit like a cat scratch post lol....
failing that the naturals collection are a big favourite with Charlie and Molly, including those gnaw stones again mentioned above. They also do dangly gnaw stones that they like...
We also have the green pastic bendy tunnels in the front room.. both perched in them now.. we use them to run behind the tv stand to protect the wires so have two stacked up, btu the buns just like the hidey hole tey make :eek:)

They do a straw ball with a bell inside that's about 9inches diameter - I bought Melanie one and she loved it. If you get one, make sure you take the bell out when they have chewed a hole - I wouldn't like to think of a bun choking on one. It's quite a big bell but i took mine out just to be safe.

i recently treated them to the parsely bell and carrot filled log roll from the naturals range. they love them! the bell was gone over night, but the log roll is probably not even a third gone, yet they are always playing with it. cadbury threw it down the ramp and scared the wits out of minstrel :lol::roll:. definately worth £3. I'd probably just stock up on cardboard tubes and any toys they definately like. the big hay tunnels look good, but a bit pricey to just buy on a whim so maybe use your voucher for something like that? they're bound to like it as its edible rather than just a toy.

have fun choosing :wave:

got something :D:D

its the size of an octagon metal pen, but its material, like canvas.
its an indoor exercising run, pops up and then folds away into a little box which is good for storage, and it cums with a plastic bottom so that no mess gets onto the floor. which means now my parents will let the bunnies coem indoors if its raining for a play:D:D

was £25, but only vost me £5 cus of my vouchers :D:D

wow that sounds fab1 never seen anything like it in our one, only the metal folding one. Lets have some piccies, then we'll all want one! :D:D

Back