• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jack

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
During your life you gave me
The strength to carry on
You are still my inspiration
Remembering you makes me strong

Today has not been easy
But I know you are by my side
Your spirit has not left me
My love for you has not died

Another Christmas without you my extra special Bun

Picture531.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
Awww Jane, it must be hard at times like Christmas, but those are lovely words. I'm certain Jack is smiling down on you xxx

Aww Jane hope you are ok.
I've been thinking of Rowan particularily today :cry: but at least I get to see Audrey on Saturday xx

Aww Jane, I hope you're ok. Jack was your special bun and like you will never forget him or stop loving him, he won't ever forget you either. Christmas is hard without the extra special animals with us that should be, I haven't stopped thinking about my special boys, Coco and Bob, all day :cry: :cry: I'm sure Jack is looking out for you, making sure you're all right, and is having fun at rainbow bridge. Massive hugs xxx

Aww, huge hugs, Jane.:cry::cry:

This is my first Christmas without my beloved Tommy, who I lost back in March of this year. I still miss him SO much. He has been in my thoughts all day.:cry:

Merry Christmas, Jack. Your Mummy loves and misses you very much. XXXXX

Thank you for your replies
I miss Jack every day of the year but Christmas is particularly :cry:

I do have millions of happy memories of him though and it is those that I gain strength from. Jack was a Bun in a billion, there wont be another Bun like him.

Sorry, I am rambling now :oops:

Janex

I have read your post on Jack and I can understand why he was such a special bunny.

I am sure that Jack misses you as much as you miss him. Take care Jane, thinking of you and Jack.

Back