• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shock! Lionel and Lolly have had a fight

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
OMG they have never had a fight before not even a small one but they have now :(

I think it was the fault of the fibreplex! I have not given them veg today or yesterday because of Lionels poorly tummy, but I have been giving him fibreplex today which I believe tastes like carrot, well he got some round his mouth a Lolly is attacking him on that side of the face where the fibreplex was, I think she is having fresh food withdrawal.
Now he is fighting back I am worried this could get nasty :cry:

OMG they have never had a fight before not even a small one but they have now :(

I think it was the fault of the fibreplex! I have not given them veg today or yesterday because of Lionels poorly tummy, but I have been giving him fibreplex today which I believe tastes like carrot, well he got some round his mouth a Lolly is attacking him on that side of the face where the fibreplex was, I think she is having fresh food withdrawal.
Now he is fighting back I am worried this could get nasty :cry:

Sorry Katie I was not on here late last night
Are the 2 Buns OK now ?

You can give Lolly some Fibreplex too, it wont harm her and it make help keep the peace

:?

Janex

I hope they are ok again now. Snoopy had a go at Penny a few weeks ago, after I had given her some infacol. He's normally very much in love with her, but didn't seem to like the strange smell on her.

Back