• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absent Friend-*Warning-Thread Contains Very Distressing Images*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Alysia

Picture070.jpg

Another year has passed
Yet I still don’t know
Are you safe?
Are you happy?
I wish I had not let you go

Alysia I am sorry
I wanted you to stay
But it was out of my control
You were taken away

I just have to hope
I have to believe
That no more harm came to you
Because you had to leave

Merry Christmas Alysia, where-ever you are

Janex

Last edited:
:cry::cry:
God bless you Jane, stay strong im sure she doessnt hold it against you.
You will meet again, but this time in a better place with peace.
Happy christmas.
Thinking of you
xxxx

:wave:has he/she run away or died??

if he/she run away it could have been because you wasn't treating he/she properly

Georgia
xxxx

I really hope that wherever she is shes being properly looked after now - it sounds wrong but it feels so much harder when they havent passed on to not have them there - you are always thinking about them.
I hope some bunny sends you some comfort this Christmas and hopefully a little sign maybe through them that shes doing ok.

I really hope that wherever she is shes being properly looked after now - it sounds wrong but it feels so much harder when they havent passed on to not have them there - you are always thinking about them.
I hope some bunny sends you some comfort this Christmas and hopefully a little sign maybe through them that shes doing ok.

It is the 'not knowing' that is hard :cry:

Janex

Jane im a catholic and will be going to midnight mass tonight, I will pray for her and lite a candle there for you and her x x

Back