• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitt's naughty and out of character behaviour!!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Well I took Jamie and Sapphire to stay with Kayj at Bunnyhop Hotel and took Kitt home - mum wanted him to come back with me and, to be honest, Id have found it hard to leave him since he's gone through so much anyway.

The train back to Leeds was fine - although he'd only settle if I had the carrier open at the front with my hand in for him to lean on and go to sleep against - if I took it out he started stropping and throwing his carrier all over. His first night was fine, he choose to sleep under my bed and he even eat/poop'd (in his litter tray) and drank as if he'd never been away from Liverpool. Anyway, last night I went to a carol service with my mum... so he was on his own for 3 hours roughly... when I got back he was sat on my bed and he'd poo'd and wee'd all over!!! This isn't like Kitt at all... when I went to take him off of the bed he lunged for me and bit my neck then, when I put him down, he thumped and ran away.

Now I have a cat in my mums flat, but there was 2 doors seperating them... and I also have a hamster in the room but Kitt doesn't seem to mind this. What do you think could have caused his change of behaviour? Kitt never EVER bites... he nibbles when he wants to be put down on the floor, but he is never aggressive with it.

xx

Back