• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss & Bournville don't like these frosty mornings!

capel

Warren Veteran
It looks really cold out there this morning Bournie!
DSC03310.jpg

Quick Bournie! Look busy and she might decide against putting us outside in the run today.
DSC03311.jpg

DSC03309.jpg

Just pretend we're not here.
DSC03312.jpg

Hey Floss! I think she's going!
DSC03313.jpg

Phew! Looks like the plan worked. She coming back with some extra hay to keep us warm and toastie in here!!
DSC03308.jpg

It's really mild this morning so I've put them out on the grass today. Both of them started rushing around and binkying as soon as their feet hit the ground! Normally they'd have been out on even the coldest day but the frost never cleared from the back garden and as Floss has hardly any insulation on her rexy feet she was confined to barracks!:lol: I'm just wondering if I could put Toyah out for an hour. She was spayed on Thursday and seems fully recovered. I've a small "standby" run which is only 6x4..would that be ok for her just to stretch her legs abit as she's been confined to a 4' nero cage since Thursday and she's a big lionhead. Any thoughts or advice folks?

I've put her out. Instead of the rubber trug for shelter, I lined her pet carrier with vetbed and put the plastic pipe at the entrance for a tunnel so she can choose to be toastie warm or graze on the grass. She's have a lovely time out there but now I'm worried about confining her to the 4' cage again:roll: If she was totally litter trained I'd let her have free range of the bedroom she's in, but I really don't want the carpet ruined. I might put her in the bathroom instead, and just warn christmas visitors!!

Thanks for all your lovely comments. Floss, Bournville, Nia and Toyah all send lots of bunny crimble wishes to all forum members and their bunsters. Oh and a Happy Christmas from Rog and me as well:lol:

Back