• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIA AND THE CARROT. short vid clip 1.25mins

capel

Warren Veteran
Here's our amazing little nethie. We never need to put the lid on her cage(though we do at bedtime and when we go out, because you just never know.....lol) as she doesn't seem to want to leave her little domain. When we lift her out and put her on the carpet she jumps back in!

Thanks Jack. It's a bit stop-go. Rog's much better at doing it.Nia's a gorgeous wee thing. We hope to have her spayed and bonded with a placid boy in the Spring. She has a slight back problem so she'll need to find a quiet, very laid back, husbun.:lol:

I haven't found anything she won't eat! Once she realised that the Timothy hay is actually edible she'll eat any sort now. She's a real gannet.

Shes really sweet. She's probably a bit like my rosie who was initially a bit scared of wide open spaces and tended to run around the edges and hide under things. What I did was to move her bowl of food further & further away from her safe space and makes sure shes always got something like a tunnel to bolt into. She's now running around like mad....oh and having some bunny friends made her more adventurous too.

Awww shes lovely. I love the way they tug at food from your hand.... though it wasnt quite so amusing last night when I was eating a Terry's Chocolate Orange... my Bob hopped along the back of the sofa, and yanked a segmant from my mouth!!! I was quick on his tail as he did a nifty body swerve, I then wrestled him to the ground and claimed back my 1/2 segmant.:lol::lol:

Loved the video - can't believe she doesn't want to come out! :shock::D

We've can't keep BooBoo in at the moment. She can clear a 5 foot fence from a standing start! :shock::roll::lol::lol:

Maria x

she's certainly not agoraphobic when outdoors, and explores every inch of her run. She quite happily plods around the indoor cage but never shows any inclination to jump out. However, I know that could change at anytime, which is why we never leave the cage uncovered when we are not around.

Last edited:
Hiya :wave: Nia is looking amazing! I cant beleive the change in her since I saw her. Well done you, bring on the husbun :D

I've seen a lovely little boy on here that I think would be perfect, but expect he'll be snapped up before she's ready:(...if he's not been rehomed already..

Back