• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Erin and Dr Finlay- Absolutely Devoted to Each Other

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They really are inseperable :love:

Picture1850.jpg

Janex

:wave: :lol:
but I have only just viewed.

Big kisses to them both they really do deserve to be happy after all they've been through!
Hows Erins weight doing ?

Morning Jane! I wasn't online till after midnight last night and missed it, because I was so delighted to get photobucket to work that I added some pics of my own and then fell into bed, :lol: but am here now:) What a lovely pair they make. How their lives have changed, eh??

Aww glad these 2 have foun each other after what they have been through. Erin has really come on since you 1st got her. Bless :)

I love it when a plan comes together :lol:. Aren't they a beautiful couple!

Merry Christmas Jane

Actually more importantly. I'm glad these buns have found you! They'll have a wonderful Christmas this year! Well done for the hard work and all the love you show all your buns Jane.

Actually more importantly. I'm glad these buns have found you! They'll have a wonderful Christmas this year! Well done for the hard work and all the love you show all your buns Jane.

I'll second that!
They really make a lovey couple, it's as if they have always been together!:love:

Back