• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introduction from my neice

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone my neice is staying with me for the day and she wanted to say hi! (she has a bunny called star who is pb and j's baby/domino brother)

rainbow.jpg

Hi i am sarah janes neice. in june s.j let me chose a rabbit and i chose a wight one i named it star and he is 7 moths old and is very cute:D
He got very upset when he hat to leave domno:cry:
when i got star he was very small but because i see him evry day he looks the same size:D BYE BYE

I have 2 house bunnies called Ant and Hoops - you can see them in my siggie. I also have 2 rescue bunnies called Kanga and Roo who I'm fostering for Honeybunnies - they live in a big hutch in the garden but are playing in the garage at the moment :D

:wave: Hello - I have house bunnies - they are in my siggy - they are going bunny boarding tomorrow and i am going to miss them LOADS!

aww thanks everyone 4 being nice 2 her! she saw me typing on her and i explained what it was and she was like 'can i tell them about star' lol!
she loves him so muhc, hes her world. i kno sum ppl dnt agree with pets 4 children but she cares 4 him so well, theres always an exception in cases :):):)

lol she was so happy ppl replied :D

Back