• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My princess!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I know its a bit mean to have a favourite bunny but :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

DSC07164.jpg

DSC07166.jpg

DSC07170.jpg

DSC07176.jpg

DSC07177.jpg

DSC07186.jpg

I do love them all more than anything though ;) x

They are only close up because she was sat right beside me :oops::lol::lol::lol: Thank you though :D x The camera is a sony cyber shot one :D

i had a pic of your scarlett on the diary last year - she was washing and looked like she was praying :D
was thinking as i was looking at your photos that some buns must love the camera and the camera love them, my mady is a right poser and i'm sure once i get the camera on her she waits till the photo is taken, holding the pose , but moses is really hard to get a good photo of as he doesn't stay still :roll:

Both my girls will sit in front of the camera posing :lol: The boys wont sit there and pose while I take pics so I have to take photos of them playing or eating :roll::lol:

Back