• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dogs barking

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Out new neighbours have just moved in and they have a dog :D

Thing is it has been watching through a broken piece of wood in the fence and barking at the rabbits all afternoon :( Scarlett has been hiding since it started barking and wont come out of the bedroom part of the hutch, Beau sat in the covered litter tray all afternoon instead of playing in the run and Buu who has been dying to play in the garden for days was straight back in the house and just sat there looking at the catflap :shock: :lol: Trip is the only one who wasnt bothered.

Its still barking and Im a bit concerned about the rabbits being frightened :? Beau, Trip and Scarlett are outside and I cant really bring them in for the night tonight :(

Aaaaaw poor buns. I am sure it is just a case of fixing the fence and giving the dog time to adjust to its new surroundings, sights and smells. Once the dog cant see the buns through the fence he will probably sniff out something else to give his attention to.

Yeh I suppose I didnt really think that its all new to the dog :oops: Its just a tiny little broken bit in the middle of the pannel so I could cover it with something :D The buns will be ok though wont they? I just dont like knowing they are scared :( Hopefully they will take the dog back into the house soon x

Poor bunnies:cry:
Can you not just put something up temporary over the broken piece of fence so the dogs cannot see the buns.?

Back