• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another bonding thread sorry

GregTheBunny

Warren Scout
Am currently trying to bond Jessica and my new bun Flynn :D things dont seem to be going too badly, was a little fur flying earlier but all seems to have calmed down, Jessica is defo the dominant. Question is, Flynn is now just huddled up in a corner looking very afraid, he hasnt touched a drink or hay today although he did eat last night and had a few nibbles of his veg brekky. Do i intervene? Give him a break? or just leave them to it? DOesnt seem to be any aggression, just poor bun terrified. Thanks in advance

The honey can help encourage them to groom each other but if Flynn is nervous of Jssica it's best not to have her chasing him around so she can lick his head. Give them a bit of time, he does need to keep eating and drinking so see if you can tempt him with something but I wouldn't seperate them just yet.

The honey can help encourage them to groom each other but if Flynn is nervous of Jssica it's best not to have her chasing him around so she can lick his head. Give them a bit of time, he does need to keep eating and drinking so see if you can tempt him with something but I wouldn't seperate them just yet.

tried carrot, apple, pellets, and obviously already has hay, he is such a cutey, have given Jessica a firm telling off for frightening him :roll:

Back