• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request Brum - Cornwall

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Is anyone travelling along this route this Christmas? Sally and Sophie have been offered a great home in Port Isaac, Cornwall and curently they are in Solihull in Birmingham.

If anyone could help us get them to their new home it would be greatly appreciated. :D

hi there. just to introduce myself as the lucky one who is hoping to rehome these beautiful girls. i am in north cornwall but could get to plymouth if they could be got that far. i have just found out that i could get to exeter service station on any day also. thanks so much to anyone who can help and merry christmas.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed - just need to get them there! Although there is hopefully a cunning plan being formed .................. but in the mean time if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated! :D

mmmmmm a cunning plan that involves me having to go on "holiday" for the weekend and driving down to Croyd Bay in Devon sometime soon. Anyone from round there and can recomend nice pubs/restaurants.

Hi, sorry I missed this, otherwise I could have helped out. I'll probably be doing another trip to Coventry (from Bristol) in Feb so let me know if you have anymore bunnies going south!

Back