• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Rescue Mission Bunny Happy Ending

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those who read about the animals saved 2 weeks ago..this is an update on Chestnut.
We do not normally rehome this close to Christmas but had been contacted by a girl with a lonely buck.
They came and picked up Chestnut yesterday and have already posted me this lovely link..worth looking at
http://www.freewebs.com/petsandponies/rabbitdiarypage1.htm

What a great ending for a lucky bun:D Makes all the hard work worthwhile

Awww thats lovely Jill! I love the 'kitchen' in the botom of the hutch and how nice you can keep up to date on her by following the diary!

Jill, I nearly burst into tears looking at that!! Ok so I'm bed ridden with flu and feeling emotionally and physically drained, but that was SOOOO lovely.

From seeing her cowering in that box waiting for the 'meat man' and now seeing her like that.... she looks so happy and like a different bunny, what a lucky girl.

Thats made my day, all I need now is some flu plus and 8 hours sleep and I'll be a happy bunny too.:D

Last edited:
Back