• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebony (now Beauty) & Jet

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
the two kitties that my mom adopted from RSPCA Walsall have finally stopped hiding in their bedroom and today have realised the whole house is thiers... a few pics of them this morning.... :love:

Jet is the explorer and found downstairs first, Beauty keeps her eye on him at all times and follows him about.. its soo very sweet how they stick together

Jet
P1010007.jpg

Beauty
P1010006.jpg

P1010002.jpg

together
P1010005-1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010001.jpg

They are gorgeous, how old are they? They look the same size as my full grown ginger whingers.

They are gorgeous, how old are they? They look the same size as my full grown ginger whingers.

they think they are about 8 months old.... not sure if they really are brother and sister but the fur is so diffrerent to any other cat ive seen they must be related... its like theyve got wool not fur..the pictures really dont show how gorgeous they are... i think george would approve :D

Back