• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my job but.....

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Boy is it hard to give some of the pets back to their owners. I have 2 of the most gorgeous rabbits here in the office with me at the moment called Shanks and Paisley, they are staying over xmas. They love cuddles, give free bunny kisses and are now laid full stretch out across my feet nose to tail fast asleep. I am dying for the loo but dont' want to disturb them.

Tommorow we go to pick up Knight Rider and Wonder Woman and the Bee Gees, all gorgeous animals but it is like trying to get hold of a piece of wet liver with them - still it's one way to burn off the xmas calories:lol:

I cannot believe someone has called their rabbit Paisley! Thats been in my name book for a female harlequin for months!

Aaaaw well this one isn't a harlequin but a gorgeous little fawn dwarf lop with grey splodges on it's face. Their owner is a football fan and chose the names because of that:roll:

They are very much rabbits, little devil nipped me this morning when I gave him breakfast. They used to live as a 3some with Superman, but he sadly died - now that's just not right for a superhero.

They are very much rabbits, little devil nipped me this morning when I gave him breakfast. They used to live as a 3some with Superman, but he sadly died - now that's just not right for a superhero.

OMG, I thought I had a weired collection of names :lol::lol::lol:

Whats the oddest one you have ever boarded?

So far I think it has to be those 2 if I'm honest, though we do have Bridget and Graham the Ferrets who are know as the Bee Gees (B&G):? and we've had Bartleby and Loki the guinea pigs named after some Sci Fi programme characters I think. Sometimes the owners are odder than the pets:lol:
For the oddest boarder though Sooz see the home page of our website - something very odd called Steve inside that large hutch:lol:

Back