• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay rabbit - Stevenage

i cant quite understand why you want to report this, fair enough they are selling a rabbit on ebay and its not the way to go but the women does explain why and she has made it clear she wants more room and a garden for bun, maybe she just needs somebody to tell her its ok to keep a rabbit as a house bun or adivse her to go to RR xx

I'm afraid it's against Ebay rules to list live animals. About a year ago Ebay announced plans to scrap this rule, but Ebayers flooded the site with complaints. Therefore it's up to us to make sure that animal listings are kept off and stay off Ebay.

I fear that if Ebay allow live animals to be listed there will be a surge in unscrupulous breeders to cash in on it.

Amy

I do wonder though why she has an 8week old bun and wanting rid of it already :?

Exactly she said she has to get rid of the bunny because she is moving but she cant have had it that long in the first place :? Surely the bun is only just old enough to leave its mum now :(

Ah i understand!

Exactly she said she has to get rid of the bunny because she is moving but she cant have had it that long in the first place :? Surely the bun is only just old enough to leave its mum now :(

I know! :? very dodgey if you ask me!
Hope this poor bun will be ok x

Quite simply Hayley because she will have no idea whatsoever where this poor bun will land up or how it will be kept by it's new owners. She admits she doesn't have the room for it and given it is only 8 weeks old, I would question her judgment on being able to judge who is a suitable owner, if in the length of time she has owned it she is already having to get rid and is willing to do so to any tom **** or harry on somewhere like Ebay where it is against their rules anyway to sell live animals.

I have politely contacted them to suggest they try a local rescue who may be able to help and who would be able to offer her peace of mind in ensuring it would be properly taken care of and found a suitable new home by home checking potential new owners.

Back