• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Christmas Present ever!

Well, Charm is doing well, he still gets a very messy bum, very easily, but he's happy and Healthy. So as an Early Christmas present I killed three birds with one stone. I got him a girlfriend for Christmas, me a second lovely bunny for Christmas and her a loving forever home for Christmas! Now I'm happy... Now I have no more days to get anyone else presents...oops!

My new bunny is from Sooz. She used to be called Lilly, but now she's had her name changed to Destiny. I hope sooz doesn't mind. Charm and Destiny just go so well together.

Well she's a good laugh and a handful. Never have I seen such a greedy and nosey bun in my life. As soon as I got them home I filled up their dish and instantly her nose was in there. She even beat Charm to it! :shock: But see a bowl wasn't enough for her, she then went and tried to get into all three bags of food. :rolleyes:

She's claimed the bottom alcove of my computer desk as her personal bedroom... Yeah, teach me for leaving the printers paper on the sofa. I'll never get it back in now :p

So for ages I was sat there laughing and enjoying her company. She's so nosey and cute and happy! It makes such a glorious change from the scared, timid wraiths I take in. I was pleasently suprised by how happy and fun she is. Charm likes having her in the house too... although he's a little jealous that she has more toys and treats than him... but there's only so much you can get for a bun with no front teeth! Poor Charm!

Glad she has settles in so easily.

Its very quiet here without her, especially no-one rattling the cage door and escaping when I go into the room and dare to ignore her. :lol:

It was quite nice to have Charm to stay for a while too, once we had reached an understanding over my 'rights' to his cage we seemed to get on OK... he even forgave me for constant bum washes and grooming (OMG can that bunny moult).

Hope you all have a good Christmas together :wave:

Oh and I love the name, she was called Lily when she arrived here so its no skin off my nose!

Oh it was so quiet and empty without Charm bounding around the room. She doesn't rattle bars here, but by heck that bun is nosey. She managed to shut the cage door and so neither had access to the cage at all. So I was mightly pleased I'd left the food and water dishes on the floor instead of in the cage. She's tried the sofa, not sure if she likes it, but she did poop on it. :rolleyes:

I got some new treat bars and man oh man does she love them! As soon as I put one on the cage bars she was there eating it.

Yeah, Charm sheds a ton of hair. When I first got him he was terrified of the comb and of course he was shedding a ton. No one had ever brushed him before I swear it. I was coughing hair balls for months! Destiny is much less furry. So that's good, less for me to choke on ;)

I'm glad you don't mind me re-naming her. I'm going to try and get some photos up soon. Once she's bored of running around going "OOOH NEW!" at everything.

Thank you March_Hare! My family have sent me some money too so I've kinda decided that they've bought me Destiny between them... yeah, that seems like a much better story than I bought myself a christmas present. :p

I'm so glad that she settled in so fast. I was a bit nervous that she'd have a hard time like Dandylion did. But she's happy. She owns the house now. Well in her head she does anyway :p

Back