• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wondering what you get your rabbit(s) for christmas!

Hello :wave:

Your all proberbly reading this thinking that I'm being nosey but I'm just looking for ideas what to get my Bella because this is going to be her first ever christmas and I would like it to be a good one! So far she has got a little brown teddy bear and a little different coloured ball that sqeaks for outside the cage like for when she's out for some love and attention. What else should I get her?

Oh and merry christmas and a happy new year for 2008 everyone!

Love Di-Di & Bella xxxxxxx

im not getting alvin anything, hes so spoiled all the time i dont think hed even realise its an xmas prezzie.... he got new toys and hay today so im bah humbuging....:lol::lol::lol:

plus when we joined the secret santa he said he didnt want anything so the bunny in need got summat nice ;)

im not getting alvin anything, hes so spoiled all the time i dont think hed even realise its an xmas prezzie.... he got new toys and hay today so im bah humbuging....:lol::lol::lol:

plus when we joined the secret santa he said he didnt want anything so the bunny in need got summat nice ;)

Aww bless, Alvin is so sweet! Thanks for the reply and a good merry christmas and a happy new year to you and all your pets!

We made some rabbit snacks at school, from dried fruits and various dried thingies. So I brought 2 bags home, to be shared by the three bunsters:D As well as one for the hamster.
Here's a picture of the candy along with a stuffed bunny I made (I call him Cloud. No reason, I just like the name, and he ain't getting anything though it looks like he wants some:p)
Plush_bunny_with_candy_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The bag says "rabbit snacks" and "Cuniculus", we figured it would be a nice name for the snacks, since it's half of the latin name for the European wild/domestic rabbit:D (Oryctulagus Cuniculus) All the snacks we made have the latin name for the species they were made for, Porcellus (cavia porcellus) for guinea pigs, Octodon Lanigera (octodon degus and chinchilla lanigera) for chins and degus and Murioidea for mice and rats and stuff, which is what I got for the hamster. (Murioidea is the superfamily in which most small rodents like mice, hamsters and gerbils belong to)

All is probably pretty useless cause they're used to getting snacks anyway:lol: I've got two boxes of various snacks upstairs.

We made some rabbit snacks at school, from dried fruits and various dried thingies. So I brought 2 bags home, to be shared by the three bunsters:D As well as one for the hamster.
Here's a picture of the candy along with a stuffed bunny I made (I call him Cloud. No reason, I just like the name, and he ain't getting anything though it looks like he wants some:p)
Plush_bunny_with_candy_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

The bag says "rabbit snacks" and "Cuniculus", we figured it would be a nice name for the snacks, since it's half of the latin name for the European wild/domestic rabbit:D (Oryctulagus Cuniculus) All the snacks we made have the latin name for the species they were made for, Porcellus (cavia porcellus) for guinea pigs, Octodon Lanigera (octodon degus and chinchilla lanigera) for chins and degus and Murioidea for mice and rats and stuff, which is what I got for the hamster. (Murioidea is the superfamily in which most small rodents like mice, hamsters and gerbils belong to)

All is probably pretty useless cause they're used to getting snacks anyway:lol: I've got two boxes of various snacks upstairs.

Aww that teddy looks so adorable! :lol: Them treats look rather horrible but I'm sure your bunny's are going to enjoy them! Merry christmas to you and your bunny's!

Aww that teddy looks so adorable! :lol: Them treats look rather horrible but I'm sure your bunny's are going to enjoy them! Merry christmas to you and your bunny's!

Well it's mainly fruits, veggies (carrots) and rose-leaves. So all natural-treats here:D The bunnies love it:D (Yes, I've sneaked home some before:lol:)

Wispa got a carrot patch and a carrot tree. She had them yesterday because i didnt think she'd understand the concept of waiting till tuesday.

she has massacred the tree already

Buster has peppermint hay, 3 bags of various treats, a willow ball, willow sticks and a carrot rattle thing. :D (He has also had a play pen which he now lives in, castration, vaccinations and lots of toys including a nest, tube and bridge this yr)

Doggie has a t shirt, coat, pink harness, 2 toys and 3 packets of treats. Max and Izzabella the cats each has a pagestages soothing mat, a few small toys and a packet of treats. Dylan mum's dog has a hoodie, 3 packets of treats and 3 toys. Last but not least Tilly the parrot has a pinyarta, wicker toy to hang in her cage, papers rings and a rattle.

Mine are going to get a big carboard box, wrapped in paper with a tiny hole.....and some pellets or similar inside. They can then chew their way in. Great fun.

Nothing!:lol: They don't know its christmas and their shed is full of toys and a massive bale of hay which they are currently renovating into a warren!:lol:

They may get a few extra pellets and a little chunk of banana though;)

Back