• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got shed set ups?

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Can you please post some piccies, im planning on doing one, i looked on the housing thread and sheds but a lot of pics arent their anymore. Thank you xx

Hi...
I want dont know wether to get a Playhouse or a Shed???:rolleyes:

I'll keep watching this and if anyone has got ANYTHING please post!!!:):):)

:shock::shock::shock::shock: WOW!!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock:

They are great!
How big is your shed?
? Sorry if I sound cheeky-:oops::oops::oops::oops:

I have a couple of dog kennel runs. One is 12ft x 6ft with 6 x 6 shed bit and the other is 10 x 6 with a 6 x 4 shed bit. Bunny doors to the run and stable doors for ventilation. Apologoes to those who have seen them before :oops:

kennel014.jpg

kennel013.jpg

P2260047.jpg

P2260045.jpg

Aww. I never thought of that!
Where did you get it?

Today I am going to Focus to have a look! So I will se if there are any there!

Here the (pretty much) finished articly here!

The shed is 6 x 4 (although seeing how bad the weather is a the moment i wish it were larger!), the run is also 6 x 4 although I plan on doubling the size of this before the summer (making it 6 x 8).

18.jpg

More photos on the making of it on this page (top and bottom of page one and more on page 3).
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=106034

I did all the work myself (well... almost all ;)).

Hannah

:wave:there are some absolutely fantastic set-ups and sheds on here!! i have several hutch and run set-ups and i am in the process of doing up a 6' x 4' shed. i am pinching loads of ideas from all the piccies on here and i will post piccies when it is eventually finished (if the rain ever stops!).

I have a 7ft by 5ft shed with a run:

Autumn07008.jpg

Pic_0006.jpg

PIC_0015.jpg

I was quite proud of it till i saw all these fancier set-ups!:lol::lol:

Back