• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no hay

Jayney

Mama Doe
ive been to jolleys this afternoon and there is no hay.

the manager says they will not be getting any in until next thurs or fri:shock:really hope what i have got lasts.

anyone know where to get some hay in the manchester area-dont really want to buy online cos in will probably take just as long being christmas

Dont really know of anywhere shop-wise, but Ive got half a bale you can have. Not brill quality but mine dont mind it when we run out of the dust free stuff xX

I know this sound stupid, but Wilkinson do some good meadow hay and its only like 1.99 for a medium bale. Not sure if theres one in manchester as i live down south but its good quality.

I know this sound stupid, but Wilkinson do some good meadow hay and its only like 1.99 for a medium bale. Not sure if theres one in manchester as i live down south but its good quality.

I have had some really lovely hay from wilkinsons too - but it was just a batch they happened to have in - it was awful the next time I went, so it does vary :( They'll buy it from a hay merchants to bag up with their own brand - all very variable and I just hate trying to find good hay :roll:

Jayney if there's a riding stables anywhere in the area, they might sell you some? Or maybe a vets will have some?

Which part of Manchester are you in? If you can get to Northwich/Knutsford I could meet you and you could have a sack of dust free hay if you want.

Hi the farm where i get my hay from is great and im in manchester,thr farm is in heywood and another member on here gets it from there aswell as ive just gave him there address,if you want it let me know,rick

thankyou everyone for the offers-very kind of you

i went for a drive today and managed to get hold of some reasonable looking stuff in cheadle.

thanks everyone for your help:D

Back