• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bunnies!!!!!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
went to clean out the buns this afternoon and noticed somebodies had runny poos. :( think i may have overdone the broccoli, as its the only thing they really had last night that i can think of caused it.

then i pop the buns in the run on the lawn after a bum check (all very clean i must say :D) and i'm quite happily sorting out when the heavens opened and hugge great raindrops fall from the sky :roll:. my first prioty was to keep the hay bin dry while i filled up the bedroom so there i was in the run in my raincoat with a huge golf umbrella over me! :roll: whatever must the neighbours think. then i get the poor buns.

i rush long haired minstrel inside and pop her on a towel, and as i'm gently drying her off i realise she's gonna need a proper groom. by time i finish that, its dark out side and poor cadbury is still sat in the wet :(. so in comes cadbury to be dried off only he's being a wriggle bum and its very hard to dry with one hand while holding him still with the other :roll:.

i hud a huge list of things to do this avo ready for the christmas gettaway tomorrow and all i've done is bunnies :roll:

yay!!!!:lol:

Back