• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We wish you a merry xmas...

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Hello

mummy a gon 2 make t, so we fort we wud come n say Meri Kissmas to all our friends...

speshal shout to all dem bunnies who r spendin kissmas with eachother cus they don't hav a home yet. We want u here but mummy is mean.
We will be thinkin ov u.

2day we went in our run, and mummy buyed us a funny fluffy thing that kind of looks like us, but it doesn't talk. it squeaks tho.

hmmm...

Anyway, best go cus mummy wants this fingy back.

MERRY KISSMAS AND A SNAPPY NEW YEAR

Love

Lilly and Marsha Moo

+

Mummy and Daddy xxx

"Lilly and Marsha i would like to come see you for xmas but my two foot is making me stay here with my bunwife who keeps nipping me! But i do have lots of presents to open of christmas day

merry christmas to all my furry floppy eared friends :D

love and binkies,
Mr.P.Butter"

Merry christmas all, We to are spending christmas at home, Mummy has bought us inside for the winter and we all get to have christmas dinner together, We have bought each other a present although Honey keeps trying to open her's. We cant wait till santa comes. Merry christmas all we have to go cause mummy is coming back and were not allowed to use the computer.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Love Honey and Harley

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

To All Of The Other Forum Bunnies!!!!!

With Loads Of Love & Bunny Kisses,

From All Of The Bunnies At March Hares

X X X X X X X X X X

MERRY CHRISTMAS! to all the forum bunnies! x x x

From Hazel & TamLin (us lucky indoor buns) and the outdoor buns, Holly, Lilly, Lettice, Picollo, Wellie, Daisy, Rowan, Hector, Niamh, Boots and Biscuit x x x

my mommy is making me travel to scotland for xmas.... pffft i wanted to stay home and chase the chippies around......:evil::evil::evil:

i do get extra veg on the journey tho ;)

merry xmas all...

Alvin xxxxxxxxxxx

Merry christmas to all the RU bunnies. We will be taking care of the Happy Hoppers with mummy to make sure they dont get lonely this year, she says not all bunnies are lucky to have a family like us.

Binkies & Nose Rubs

Fiver, Marley, Scout, Bobby, Pippa, Lexie and Maverick.

Mevvy Crispiness to all the ovva buns in tha whole world. Mummy an daddy hav got lossa pressies for us unner the twee. They sed we are allouuud in tha lounge fo Crispiness but hopps we dunt eat the twee wires. dunno wat they mean - we luv wire. Yum yum!

Luv Splodge & Scrumpie Jack xx

Back