• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Anyone know where i could get a great shed/decent price and good for buns :D im looking to buy a shed but not sure where to look first! i noticed on pictures that their is one that looks kind of like a stable? thats cool :D so any shed websites or anywhere you know of would be greatfully appreciated :wave: x

I'd just recommend that you get a tongue & groove shed rather than a shiplap/overlap one.
The overlap ones are easily chewed on the inside and allow draughts through - unless of course you were planning on boarding it out, in which case you'd probably need to add around £50 to the price

I'd just recommend that you get a tongue & groove shed rather than a shiplap/overlap one.
The overlap ones are easily chewed on the inside and allow draughts through - unless of course you were planning on boarding it out, in which case you'd probably need to add around £50 to the price

Where would i get one of them? well if i was just getting the shed i posted i wuld prob board it up give it a good coat of paint and a flooring xx

Back