• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple branches

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

I called a gardener last week and asked him if he ever had any untreated apple branches could I have them, and yesterday look what he brought round

DSC07032.jpg

He didnt even want any money for them :D

What do I need to do before I give them to the bunnies? x

Yay :D Thats great, im doing the animal shelters christmas presents today so will put some in for them too :D x

Mine have the willow sticks but dont chew them as much as the apple sticks, I was ordering them but they would get through the whole pack in about a day :shock:

Thats brilliant, their is an old man round corner from me with a huge apple tree and told me and Sy to go round anytime and take as many as we want so its great!! although he did say his son breeds rabbits when sy went round :( x

Well done hun they look fabby. My hedge cutter often calls me and delivers apple branches and logs :lol: He is a pal for life :lol: :D

Back